ALICE Technologies is the world’s first AI construction simulation and optimization platform. We leverage the computational power of AI to generate the best schedules and solutions for complex projects at each stage of the project lifecycle, from bidding, to preconstruction and through execution. With ALICE, contractors and owners can bid, plan, and build more effectively. When a project team uses ALICE, they are able to drastically reduce risk of delay or cost overrun, while accelerating construction durations by an average of 16.2% and reducing labor costs by 14.7%, resulting in millions of dollars in savings.
ALICE works with leading contractors to solve their most pressing construction challenges on some of the most complex projects in the world such as bridges, roadways, tunnels, solar farms, and high rise buildings.
- Strong HTTP, Linux and Cloud (AWS) fundamentals
- Good communications skills and open-mindedness
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in at least two of these fields:
- Cloud security engineering
- Vulnerability management
- Log aggregation and analysis
- Penetration testing
- Security architecture and governance
- 2+ years of work experience with incident detection and incident response
- Experience with code analysis, dependency checks and policy tooling is a plus
- Great awareness of cybersecurity best practices, trends and hacking techniques
- Fluent English - speaking and writing
Why Work at ALICE?
- We’re a small, early stage team that is growing with plenty of opportunity for your professional and personal growth - and we’re here to support you in that growth
- We’re building a truly innovative and category-defining artificial intelligence product in one of the world’s largest and most important industries
- Lightweight development process based on Agile manifesto core principle
- On top of standard benefits package we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches
- Flexible vacation policy and open to remote workers
- We believe in sharing our success in the form of equity, which is part of the compensation for all employees