ALICE Technologies is the world’s first AI construction simulation and optimization platform. We leverage the computational power of AI to generate the best schedules and solutions for complex projects at each stage of the project lifecycle, from bidding, to preconstruction and through execution. With ALICE, contractors and owners can bid, plan, and build more effectively. When a project team uses ALICE, they are able to drastically reduce risk of delay or cost overrun, while accelerating construction durations by an average of 16.2% and reducing labor costs by 14.7%, resulting in millions of dollars in savings.
ALICE works with leading contractors to solve their most pressing construction challenges on some of the most complex projects in the world such as bridges, roadways, tunnels, solar farms, and high rise buildings.
- Work closely with the VP of Product on defining the roadmap.
- Work with internal and external customers to conduct interviews aiming to identify needs, friction points and translate them into product features.
- Define and scope epics for Roadmap, break them down into user stories including specifications and acceptance criteria following the Gherkin syntax.
- Work with UX/UI designer on refining prototypes, feature ideas and desired user experience.
- Work with the engineering team to align on solution specifications and make micro trade off calls when needed.
- Manage sprint items on Jira and collaborate with design and engineering to answer questions and support alignment with regards to desired feature outcomes.
- Give presentations on research/interview findings and write up and announce our sprint release newsletter internally.
- Use Confluence to craft and maintain documentation on features and capabilities to support knowledge transfer and training of our internal customers.
- BS and/or MS in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) field
○ BONUS: Civil & Environmental Engineering, Construction Management or any experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) domain
- > 3 years in product management with demonstrated experience defining and launching SaaS products.
- Solid understanding of product development methodologies in an Agile - Scrum development environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Use case mapping and Business Process Reengineering (BPR) methods and tools.
- Roll up the sleeve mentality to get the job done.
- Ardent team player and comfortable with fast paced, highly dynamic environments.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
Why Work at ALICE?
- We’re a small, well-funded early stage team and as such, you will have an outsized impact on our company, our product, and our future
- We are growing quickly, which means there is plenty of opportunity for your professional and personal growth - and we are here to support you in that growth
- We’re building a truly innovative and category-defining product in one of the world’s largest and most important industries
- 100 % covered Health Insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- We believe in sharing our success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
- And other perks